Nu stim daca are sau nu legatura cu anuntul Nikon despre viitorul D4s, dar Canon a anuntat astazi o noua actualziare de firmware pentru varful de gama, Canon 1Dx. Astfel, firmwareul lui Canon 1Dx ajunge la varianta a doua (versiunea 2.0.3) si aduce o serie de imbunatatiri importante, ce tin mai mult de introducerea unor functionalitati noi decat de repararea unor bug-uri (asa cum se intampla de obicei cu actualizarile de firmware). Printre altele, noul firmware activeaza functia de compensare a expunerii atunci cand se utilizeaza modul manual (M) si Auto ISO, imbunatateste modul in care functioneaza modul AF AI-Servo in lumina slaba si include parametrii noi de customizare a sistemului de masurare a expunerii si ai focalizarii automate.
Lista completa a modificarilor aduse de noul firmware este mai jos. Firmware-ul poate fi descarcat de aici. Canon 1Dx este varful de gama DSLR de la Canon si a fost lansat in urma cu aproximativ doi ani. Se gaseste in magazine la pretul de 27.999 lei.
Lista completa a modificarilor aduse de noul firmware:
- Auto focusing performance under low-light conditions has been enhanced when performing focusing before shooting in AI Servo AF mode. The enhancement comes from the improvement in tracking capability for the first image in the low-light conditions.
- The number of release parameters settings for the “AI Servo AF 2nd image priority” AF function has been increased to enable improved AF tracking in low light or maintain consistent high frames rates during continuous shooting.
- The number of parameters for acceleration/deceleration tracking in the AF Configuration Tool will has been increased.
- Exposure compensation can be performed when using manual exposure and ISO Auto.
- The minimum shutter speed limit for ISO Auto has been increased with shutter speeds up to 1/8000.
- A new function to keep the exposure constant by altering the ISO or shutter speed in manual exposure, when the aperture value changes when zooming or changing lenses has been added.
- A new option has been added to orientation linked AF point to enable only the AF point to switch as you change orientation rather than both AF point/ AF area settings
- A new option to continue to use the previously manually selected AF point as the initial starting AF point when switching to 61-point automatic selection has been added.
- New customization of the Exposure metering and AF controls has been added for more flexibility.
- The number of possibilities for controls to switch between one-shot AF and AI Servo AF using custom controls has been increased.
- A function has been added to allow the playback and review of protected images only.
- A phenomenon has been fixed in which the white balance may be disturbed by the timing of the shutter release when the drive mode is single shooting and a flash (E-TTL)is used.