Actualii sau viitorii posesori de Canon 5D Mark III au motive de bucurie: compania au anuntat astazi o actualizare de firmware care activeaza, printre altele, formatul video necompresat prin conectorul HDMI alparatului. Este o actualizare majora de firmware care a fost indelung asteptata de fanii brandului si, mai ales, de cei care utilizeaza body-urile Canon 5D Mark III pentru productii video. In plus, uldateul de firmware activeaza focalizarea cu obiective cu difragma maxima f/8 (in punctul central).
Actualizarea de firmware poate fi descarcata de aici.
Lista completa a actualizarilor adusa de versiunea 1.2.1 a firmware-ului pentru Canon 5D Mark III este urmatoarea:
- Uncompressed HDMI output is now enabled.
- Enables the center AF point to autofocus when the camera is used with Canon EF lens/extender combinations whose combined maximum aperture is f/8.
- Improves the speed of the camera’s acquisition of focus when using a Canon Speedlite’s AF-assist beam.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the LCD monitor may freeze and display Err 70 or Err 80 when a still photo is taken during Live View or in movie shooting mode.
- Fixes a phenomenon that may occur when the continuous shooting priority setting is enabled for multiple exposures, such that, after the sixth image is taken, there is a slight pause before the remainder of the sequence is completed.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the viewfinder display shows incorrect information during AEB shooting.
- Communication with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter has been improved.
- When images have been successfully transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “O” will be displayed. When images have not been successfully transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “X” will be displayed.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function properly when an Eye-Fi card is used.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the focal length value listed in the Exif information is not displayed correctly for images shot with the EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM lens.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the lens firmware cannot be updated properly.
- Corrects errors in the Arabic language menu.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera changes the AF microadjustment value to -8.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the “Setting the ISO Speed Range for Auto ISO” option.